Thursday, March 31, 2011

Marc Bolan? Is that you?

12 inch long...teeth?  And oral?  I guess that's just because he can't use his hands.

“Hey ladies, just looking to have a woman who will see me for what I am (if for at least one fleeting moment of passion) — a man who keeps his thumbs, forearms, and upper arms taped together at all times to honor the late great Tyrannosaurus Rex – the sexiest of all dinosaurs. Now I know there are outpatient procedures to fuse the arm together surgically to better align myself with the ancient beast but it is simply too expensive for me; after all it is difficult to hold down a job with the limited motor skills my condition affords me. If you don’t like rambunctious roaring and screeching you should count yourself out right now, the same if you think the earth is 6000 years old. D&D free you should be too, will reciprocate oral.

P.S. Send pics to get ones of my dinosaur dong.

"Raaaaaaawwwwwwrrr!!!”
(Craigslist, Indianapolis)

No comments:

Post a Comment