Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Must Love Dogs

Adultery isn't a sin as long as we go to church together:



I’m married to a woman who no longer wants to be married to me. For financial reasons divorce is not a good option. She has found a boyfriend to who he goes for affection and intimate time. I really don’t mind that so much but she refuses to support my interest in the church and things spiritual. I’m looking for a term relationship with a woman who is willing to join me in going to church and participating in church activates. If you are interested in meeting to exchange information on our beliefs please reply and we can go out to dinner. For us to seriously begin a relationship my dog sheba must like you too. This is not an advertisement for booty so please don’t try to use sex to attract me. it will never work

(Craigslist, Chicago)

No comments:

Post a Comment