Thursday, March 31, 2011

Don't worry--he's totally over her and ready for a new relationship.

Just think of all the fun dates you can have together:  picketing abortion clinics; sitting outside his ex's house in a pickup truck, crying; holding hands to prevent him from drunk texting her...endless possibilities.

my girlfriend left me for a soldier...Not that I really care, she isn't a very good person anyways. However I just found out she had an abortion last month and the way things have timed out I am pretty sure it was from me. I guess I should be counting my blessings that I am not having a child with her but it really bothered me to find out. I have helped many friends and family get them and it never phased me in the slightest, but somehow feeling involved with this one has left me feeling well strange. I am not sad or angry I wouldn't say upset or on edge just strange. Well thats it for my crying I had to let it out and since non of my friends or family would be able to listen to me cry I thought I would take it to craigslist. Sorry to waste your time... Feel free to send me a message if you have been in a similar situation.....
(Craigslist, Austin)

No comments:

Post a Comment